Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

From Our House To Yours!
Centerpiece on "formal" dining table!
Basically I just love how the picture turned out and the beautiful glass Christmas balls my bestest friend of over 30 years got me for my birthday last year!
Skinny tree in the family room that I get to decorate pretty.
BIG family Christmas tree with unique (pretty much no two alike) ornaments aplenty!!
Here are few of my favorites....


Front area that if I was a proper houseowner would be called "the formals". HA!!
Fireplace mantle in family(aka TV) room.
Kitchen counter - see that airplane - cool huh? Worth about $90 paid $5 at a garage sale!
My silver nativity scene!

Just a bottoms up kinda view of the tree.
Ahhh..look at Nick - he made this ornament at church about 13 years ago I think.
Nicole's ornament she made at church the same year.
Ahhh...their ornament from 1992 I think.
Our Santa Oreo - we miss her.

Our new lil' Santa - Libby!
Ain't she sweet?
Ahhhh...you know you want to pet her!
SPEAK NO EVIL....IT"S CHRISTMAS!!!
And this is what spreads the Christmas cheer in my house! = )
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!




2 comments:

Lesa said...

Dang it, you stole my idea...I was going to go around and take pics of all my favs....I just haven't had a chance! Well, your house looks great! I didn't go through hardly any effor this year decorating! Sad, our last year in the house and I was too lazy/tired to do anything!

Lesa said...

oops, forgot...your camera is doing an awesome job!!!