
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING me.. 'Tis the Season to be .........NICE!
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!
- Real tree or artificial? ARTIFICIAL – I’d love to have a pre-lit too but maybe next year!
- When do you put up the tree? USUALLY some time during the week after Thanksgiving weekend. This year due to some out-of-town birthday celebrating I got it up a week after that! OH WELL – it’s up!!
- When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Year’s day
- Do you like eggnog? I really don’t know…I don’t think I’ve ever truly tried it.
- Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie townhouse with elevator probably.
- Do you have a nativity scene? Yes it’s all silver. I want the Willow Tree Nativity Scene....hint hint Santa!!
- Hardest person to buy for? My mother because I always want to get her the “perfect” gift but I can’t ever figure out what the perfect gift is.
- Easiest person to buy for? Garrett.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received? How could any gift someone gives you be bad? Well ok I’m sure some of you have stories but so far I’ve been lucky!
- Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
- Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving…cuz I’m crazy like that. Oh and I finish about the day before Christmas....cuz I'm crazy like that too.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe so Maybe no but you’ll never know! LOL
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dessert, Dessert, Dessert!!
- Clear lights or colored on the tree? Varies from year to year but this year it’s clear.
- Favorite Christmas song? “All I want for Christmas” by Vince Vance & the Valiants!
- Your favorite Christmas memory? The year I first opened the “helmet” that I thought was a way to get me to ride on my uncle’s motorcycle that I was scared of but actually turned out to be for my very own little motorcycle (Kawasaki 75) and that year me and ALL of my cousins all got motorcycles. We thought we were the “sh*t”! Actually we still do. LOL
- Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Maybe but not without singing the song.
- Angel on the tree top or a star? A STAR!!!!
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift on Christmas Eve – PAJAMAS!!
- Most annoying thing about this time of year? Scroogey people and of course my constantly dwindling bank account.
- Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? Nope – every single ornament on our tree (the big one) is unique. This year I am adding some poinsettas to try to draw some kind of balance and uniformity to it but all in all – each ornament has it’s own meaning or memory. Well ok – some were just cool looking but still…they are unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment