Sunday, December 16, 2007

Daddy's Christmas Party at the Hotel Intercontinental

The boys playing games.
Nick is getting serious.
Dad is getting serious.
Watch out...Garrett is about to get serious.
Look at German in the background...SERIOUS!!
My boy L O V E S him some Santa Claus...can you tell?
WHAT? I can't be Santa Claus when I grow up?
Hmmmm...how can I pay back mom for forcing me to sit in Santa's lap??
The more I think about it the madder I get...and that damn
camera and photo taking isn't helping my pissed-offedness any....
Ahhhh....one is miserable, one is ready for a drink and one is elated!!
Now - we're talking....seven come eleven.....
Hmmm...what is that look about German?
Ain't he the cutest little gambler you ever saw?
I think he's counting cards already....he'll make his grandma so proud!!
Deal me a blackjack lady...come on with it.
My handsome gambler!
Ahhh...the family picture...OPEN YOUR EYES GERMAN!!
Damn...is it just NOT possible to get everyone's eyes open at the same time?
Even an expensive camera can't overcome that!!
Handsome, Handsome, Handsome!
The End!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

awwwww aint that cute.... looks like yall had fun!!!

Lesa said...

Why are you not in any pictures??? Tell German to suck it up and learn to use that camera so you can be in some of the shots! Steve finally is playing with ours and getting some of me doing things!

Hippie Hick Chick said...

Maybe at Christmas he will. It would be nice to be present at my own life events!