Well it's our anniversary! This is good. We've survived 7 years and we still kinda like each other.....most days! Of course I love him and he loves me....that's not the point. To still like each other after 10 years of pretty much seeing each other every day and 7 years as Mr. and Mrs....well I think that's pretty good. Happy anniversary honey...I love and like you....still! = )
On another note - Libby's Aunt Dakota (my mother's dog) got ran over today and has gone to doggy heaven. To top that - when my husband asked my son about it (he's with Grandma right now) and wanted to know if he was sad - he said...ehhhh....it's what happens to dogs. How sad is that? Because our lovely Oreo got ran over when he was 4 (she was here before him) he thinks thats just a doggy's destination and the norm. That makes me sad. WE all cried over Oreo....me, German and Nick basically sat in Nick's room and bawled liked babies...we never gave him any indication this was normal...or so I thought! This makes me sad. I don't want him to be miserable but yes...I want him to show compassion and sadness. He hasn't so far but then again - he wasn't around Dakota daily....I hope thats it. I mean if something happen to Libby I would like to think he would be sad. Libby is miserable right now just because he's not here and she's a dog. She loves him when he's not here and I want him to love her just the same. I think he does. I hope he does.
On yet another note - my really good friend lost her mother-in-law last year this week. She was a good lady and missed by all. This very week my same friend is at the hospital with her dad. He's possibly going into liver failure. It's very sad. My heart hurts for her and her family. I wish there was something I could do...at times like this...there's not much you can do. I pray...that's what I can do. That's all. I wish there was more.
On yet another note - my neighbor's dad is not doing well. We thought he was going into remission (Cancer) but it's not so. Sad. Once again - prayers are all we got!
Sorry to be a downer....it's just one of those weeks and honestly I have more but I'm depressing myself and hearing of more would only depress you too.
P.S. I saw her empty house today. Makes me sad too. Trying to be happy for her but.....
2 comments:
Man girl, that is sad, sad post... so much negative going on around you...I'm glad I haven't seen you!! haha.... Garrett will be compassionate..he probably is just repeating what your mom said to comfort him when it happened. (I hope!)
I almost cried when we left the house last night. I have always been happy when I turn a house, but this time it was pretty difficult. I know, I know, it is just a house....but this one we took from being abandoned and neglected to a home that was suitable for us to live in.... I just had to keep thinking to myself there is better waiting for us around the corner!
I give up on you blogging...EVER in my lifetime...
Post a Comment