Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh My


It's true. I've succumbed to the powers of party pyramid p)(*& *%&@$)(&%)$(%&! Which means....on March 30th (or is it 31st) whatever on that Monday night at about 7:00 pm - please be at my house to buy stuff. I'm a sucker. I know. I totally don't blame you for not WANTING to come BUT...I'd come to yours so...you'll play nice and come to mine. Right?

UPDATE:

You can go ahead and view the catalog on Margaret's (the consultant) website HERE and also be sure to check out the March specials HERE for hostessing and also customer specials if you purchase $29.95 and over!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

OMG I have so much of that crap already...if it doesn't fit into my cabin theme I AINT BUYING IT!!! I'll look at the catalog...

Hippie Hick Chick said...

That's fine as long as by "I will look at the catalog" means AT MY HOUSE ON THE 31st YOU WILL LOOK AT THE CATALOG! You don't have to buy....just be there!