I was raised around horses and most of my East Texas family have them, raise them, train them, etc, etc. In fact you can check out my little cousin Cheyenne's riding lessons website here! Anyway - although I was raised with them it's really been several years since I've actually been up close and personal with a horse. And when this gal came strolling up - I was like DAMMIT....this is a big horse! But she was a sweetie...a sweetie who had apparently had some fun rolling around in mud because she had it all over her.
Anyway - I snapped a few photos and came home played with them (and no, Lesa I did not use Photoshop- It still has me frustrated!!) - I used my trusty old freebie - Picasa 2 and just overworked it. Enjoy and by no means are these anywhere near as beautiful as the photos that Pioneer Woman does but it does make me think of her! If you are reading this you really should check out her websites (she has her regular blog and a Pioneer Woman Cooks recipe blog that are both awesome).
Enjoy the pics and have a beautiful Sunday!
3 comments:
The horse pics look awesome! I need to get my camera out again....
Heck, at least you have picasa mastered...I don't have it or photoshop mastered! Thanks for getting me out of the house today!
Well I'm no PW by any means but that's about the most interesting scenery we have around here!
Good post.
Post a Comment