Me and Lesa pretended to be world-famous photographers. Let's just say pretend would be the key word here. We played with aperature, fstop and other things on our cameras while taking pictures of an old barn, an old house and some pylons under the freeway (that was for Lesa's class). Of course I also took pictures of Lesa taking pictures because..well that's what I do. Anyway after several hours we have come to the conclusion.....OH MY we don't really know squat about all that aperature, fstop and white balance stuff! Oh well we had fun playing and I will now share the fruit of our labor...well as shot from my camera. I'm still waiting to see Lesa's photos and according to this we all have to wait until Monday! Ya know...if you care...you can click the photo to see it larger...ya know...if ya care! I totally don't blame you if you don't!
WhatNever but remember - I ALWAYS edit my photos before posting. I crop, I sharpen, saturate or completely change the color to sepia or B&W or all of the above!! I enjoy doing that almost as much as actually taking the photos!
2 comments:
Girl, yours look much better than mine! I brought the stuff to post today....so chill....
WhatNever but remember - I ALWAYS edit my photos before posting. I crop, I sharpen, saturate or completely change the color to sepia or B&W or all of the above!! I enjoy doing that almost as much as actually taking the photos!
Post a Comment