Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Real Thing

Today we will do a meme (via tag) or whatever it's called. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 friends to do the same. (HA...skip this if you wish...I did)

Weeeeeee.....here we go......


This is Garrett on Christmas Eve at my mom's being.....well, being Garrett (silly) as he got Santa's cookies ready. He and Grandma had baked and decorated them and he was quite excited with how the turned out. I was forced to eat one or three and they were good. Santa loves him some cookies and Coke. Yes, I said Coke. Santa is usually tired of milk and just tired in general by the time he reaches us so we like to give him a sip of Coca-Cola for a nice change of pace as well as a caffeine boost. The funnier part was Garrett the next morning drinking the leftovers from Santa and us all picking on him about getting Santa cooties to which he did some weird George Bush impersonation as seen below...LOL!!

No comments: