Monday, January 19, 2009

OLD SUN.....or not!

Grab the book CLOSEST to you,. [No cheating!] Go to page 56 and and type the 5th sentence. And then the next 2-5 lines after that. Name the book. [Duh!] Tag your folks.

"So you'll come over when I'm home, though, right? "

So...do you know what book it is yet? No? Ok...here's a couple more...

I hated that I felt suddenly unsure about this.

"If you want me to."

"I always want you," I reminded him, with perhaps a little more intensity than the conversation required.

Still don't know?

OK...I"ll give you a hint first before telling you....

Its the opposite of an OLD SUN.

Come on......



NEW MOON by Stephanie Meyer which unless you have been under a rock you know is the second book of the Twilight Saga!

OK......NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! All one of you my readers!! GO LESA!!!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

The book closest to me...ummm lets see my Employee Resource Guide???

Lesa said...

Sorry, still haven't made it around to a book yet...

Lesa said...

I still click on here every day hoping that you have posted something...nadda, nope, zilch...