Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I ONCE KNEW OF A DENTIST NAMED DR. PANE

So yeah after a reminder by a conversation on the Kidd Kraddick morning show that I still have not rescheduled my mammogram that I was to have at age 40 (I'm now only 2 weeks away from turning 41...OOPS) - I called my ob/gyn office to get the number (again) to the diagnostoic center. Well....apparently they've added a new doctor to the line-up. As you sit on hold waiting to speak to someone they tell you about the new doctor and where she trained and so on and so forth and then ask you to join them in welcoming...are you sitting down?...do you have food or drink in your mouth...OK....here we go...I am to join them in welcoming Dr. Likker to the staff!

Now honestly I don't know how to spell it because when I asked the receptionist to please tell me the new doctor's name to verify if I had heard it correctly or perhaps verify that I hadn't stepped into the gutter on my way into the office this morning and therefore hearing things that weren't but...lo and behold she said "her name is Dr. Heather Likker" and I wanted to ask how she spelled it but I knew I would get the giggles so I just said thank you (through muffled giggles) and hung up.
OK...so maybe I am 40 going on 14 instead of 41 but come on...would you want to tell your friends that your OB/GYN's name is Dr. Likker?

1 comment:

Lesa said...

OMG I am rolling...that is hilarious!