Friday, November 14, 2008

Fishing Buddies

Last Sunday Nick informed me as I was heading to the grocery store that he was taking his little brother fishing. And he actually did. On his own. Without being asked to. Just because....HE WANTED TO! Is that like the best big brother ever? This is the same big brother that is forced to watch little brother 5 days a week from 3:40 pm until 6:30 pm every day along with Staci's two boys (6 & 7 yrs old)...of course he gets paid to do that. But still...you would think when it's the weekend and he's not required to be with his little mini me wanna be that he would avoid him at all costs. Not the case - he thought it up and he carried it through...even after getting a call from a friend asking him to come hang out. He politely told him he would but it would be a couple of hours later because he was going fishing with his brother. I of course grabbed my camera and stopped by and shot a few pics from the street as I drove by...



Sweetness huh?

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Now that is cool! I think Nick is growing up considerably! I know that meant the world to Garrett... I'm proud of him! Seriously, I have tears in my eyes right now!