Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Garrett Makes Papa Ray a Halloween Booklet

Monday night Garrett made Papa Ray a Halloween Book. I took it to work to mail to him but decided that I wanted to keep a copy of it for myself because it was so cute. We had only discussed him making a card and this is what he came up with. Of course his version is on orange paper but the copier/scanner I used at work only does black & white so just pretend for me!

1

2

4

5

6

I think I must have missed scanning page 4????  OOPS!!

Heres the back cover:

7

Here's the envelope he put it in:

8

And since there wasn't really room for an address and return address I made up another envelope to put that envelope in:

Halloween_Envelope

Here's a pic of Garrett & PaPa Ray when Garrett was just a baby:

BabyGarrett&Ray