Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things To Blog About

I was thinking of blogging about this:



But then I read this and decided nahhhhh!

And then suddenly I remembered this happening to me today:



Yeah - my freakin' shoe broke while sitting in my chair. Yep, sitting..not walking...just sitting there and suddenly I felt what I thought was something under my foot when I realized it was my shoe...under my shoe...but not completely connected. So I did what any girl would do. I rubberbanded it together and went straight to the store and bought me a new pair! I mean come on - if that's not a sign to buy new shoes I don't know what is!

I'm now the proud owner of these:

1 comment:

Lesa said...

wowza...those look nice... I personally couldn't keep them on my feet and would fall down while walking in them, but hey, that is just me :)