1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Do I need to wash my hair?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$5
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Four (although honestly something else came to mind...LOL)
4. Favorite planet?
Earth of course
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Heck if I know!
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name.."
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Tank top cuz I was weeding up until dark and it's hot out there y'all!!
8. Do you label yourself?
Umm....no!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Barefooted
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright unless I'm trying to sleep!
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know them.
12. What does your watch look like?
A piece of crap I've had for about 15 years that doesn't work and sits in my drawer.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping I guess.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Is that what we tried?"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I think there is one at Castle and Rowlett Road now.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
WhAtEvEr!!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Nick
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Libby Lu
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
3 (all prescription though)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
What? People still use film cameras? LOL
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
30 was a lot of fun but 40 is a little more laid back....I'm not sure!!
22. Your worst enemy?
That damn dollar beer at Tacos on Fridays after a week of working!
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Nick & Garrett in the pool on Memorial Day
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Yes, if you'll be quiet."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I could pay to fly if I had a million bucks so I'm taking the million!!
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people.
27. The last song you listened to?
The last one I can remember is "The Road Goes On Forever" REK
28. What time of day were you born?
I believe it was after 7 pm sometime.
29. What’s your favorite number?
13
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Longview, TX
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who don't have to work for someone.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't think of a reason why.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Pregnant riding the elevator up to work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse, roll my eyes, go dig for more money, rinse, repeat
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Ankle or toe.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish....DUH!!
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Been there done that. Yes!
39. Are you touchy feely?
Depends on the person.
40. What’s your life motto?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Blackberry, camera and clothes I hope!
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
San Antonio is pretty all-around awesome!
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Ice cream for the family on the way to the airport Saturday!
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I think the year was 198????????
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
If, by that, you mean take it to Jiffy Lube? Sure.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He shot and killed himself.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
When your a hick your ancestry just keeps circling back around so I could tell you more about myself if you wish! LOL
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
If by fancy you mean dressed up to go out....it was for Staci's bachelor party and I wore my hoochie dress. hee hee
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My sunburned shoulders are kinda buggin me.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Absolutely.
2 comments:
I stole this, I needed something to write about today. Thanks.
But no comment on the fact that I said 40 questions? Its supposed to result in lotsa comments.....LOL
Post a Comment