German had it and now I got it.
FLOOZE - Pronunciation: ˈflü-z
1 : influenza 2 : any of several virus diseases marked especially by respiratory or intestinal symptoms (as pronounced by a 6 year old named Garrett)
And this particular 6 year old would like to know when his mommy and daddy will be done with the flooze so his friends can come in his house (specifically his room) and OH NO...will Libby Lu (the dog) have to take care of us if we all have it (Nick is complaining of sore throat and Garrett is coughing)? These are the things a 6 year old must know to keep his world intact.
On another note - cakes were baked and iced. Not exactly my finest hour...but we laughed a lot. Photos coming soon....must go to bed now and rest as this flooze is kicking my butt and the meds from this morning are wearing off.
P.S. Flu shots are a waste of time and sore arms!!
2 comments:
OMG you have the flooze and feel like blogging??? You are a stronger woman than I.... I hope that you get to feeling better! I'm sick, not the flu thought....
Hope you are feeling better now Carey. How did the cake class go? Make cakes like the one in the photo and I'll be your first customer!
Happy belated birthday to your cutie pie.
Post a Comment