But I actually watch this one regularly. I'm just curious...does anyone else watch this? I never hear anyone talk about it but it's really quite addicting. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit watching it but since it comes on at 10:00 pm on Sundays and I'm usually in bed I'm actually still long enough to get hooked every week thanks to my husband's addiction to it. If you've never seen it/heard about it - it's really not as weird as it may sound. Well ok - it is kind of weird but it's good. Not like good as in feel good but good as in good writing, good story line, addicting, etc. Oh hell just watch it once! You'll understand.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Not Exactly Desperate Housewives.....
But I actually watch this one regularly. I'm just curious...does anyone else watch this? I never hear anyone talk about it but it's really quite addicting. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit watching it but since it comes on at 10:00 pm on Sundays and I'm usually in bed I'm actually still long enough to get hooked every week thanks to my husband's addiction to it. If you've never seen it/heard about it - it's really not as weird as it may sound. Well ok - it is kind of weird but it's good. Not like good as in feel good but good as in good writing, good story line, addicting, etc. Oh hell just watch it once! You'll understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't even heard of this one!!! Thats all I need is another show to have to record!
Post a Comment