But I digress - we are NOT going to Pittsburg for chicken folks! What kind of girl's weekend would that be? I'll tell you what kind - FOWL!! (hee hee....yeah I know...lame joke but funny!)
WE ARE GOING FOR WINE! Because you know when I think wine - I think Pittsburg, Texas!! Well ok - maybe not exactly....hell maybe not ever had I not been told about it but hey....THEY HAVE WINE IN PITTSBURG TEXAS!!! Who'da thunk it?
Apparently the people of Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards thunk it and we're hoping they thunk it up good because that is where you'll find about 6 of us this Friday night. We're going to enjoy the sounds of jazz while we sip the fruits of their labor. Afterwards we'll be chauffered back to our lovely bed & breakfast where we are slowly taking over with 3 of their 5 rooms and counting. I know, I know...chicken, winery and a bed & breakfast?? Yes folks - Pittsburg, Texas is apparently THAT exciting! And not only exciting but LUXURIOUS and pampering! We'll be lodging at the lovely Pecan House B & B with it's luxurious 1,000 count Egyptian cotton sheets and then awake to a full French breakfast! Yep - all in Pittsburg, Texas! Who needs Paris or Tuscany when we have Pittsburg a mere 115 miles way?
I've already found the wine I want....mostly because I love the label and hello....it's Love Potion #9 and you can't find that just anywhere folks!!

This sweet-tart Texas red wine has become our love potion number 9. One of our most popular and romantic, because like the name implies. It’s sweet, it’s red, and if you drink enough,,,, there’s gonna be a rodeo! Try some at home or on the trail with your favorite ranch hand. Pairs great with the cowboy cuisine of Texas and Mexico too. Saddle up!
1 comment:
Can't wait! This should be fun!!
Post a Comment