Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bloggy Headed November Attacks Again And Gets Crafty


Apparently I get all bloggy headed in the month of November.  I see that on November 23rd of 2009 I gave a sign of a return and then a year later on November 9th of 2010 I did the same.  Well, guess what....I'M BACK BEYOTCHES!!!  Not sure if I will have anything exciting or uplifting to say but I'll at least attempt to put words to paper blog in a timely random fashion.
I prefer posts with photos so for today I'll show you a couple of my latest projects:

OLD BARSTOOLS













TO NEW BARSTOOLS




Western Themed Stacked Wooden Cross 
decoupaged with scrapbook paper, painted and then embellished with leather and a concho for a friend's baby's room


















 




Cowgirl Photo Coasters 

made from flooring sample, scrapbook paper, photos, cork and many coats of acrylic gloss sealant


No comments: