went to a high-end knock-off handbag party on Saturday and got a couple of purses and 1 wallet. There were many others I saw and wanted but I’m sure you can imagine one table of purses and about 15 women all eye-balling them at once – you weren’t necessarily going to get everything you wanted. Anyway I just thought I would share with you what I got as well as the prices they go for on the Coach.com website. I personally can’t tell the difference – even the tissue paper inside the wallet was marked Coach and they have an authenticity # sewn in on leather on the inside of both bags. I’m thinking these are flawed in some way we either can’t tell or wouldn’t know but none-the-less I’m loving it! Not that I’m usually a “big name designer” or “label” person but I got 2 bags and 1 wallet for $110 and you would pay that nearly at Kohls or Target for 2 nice bags and a wallet and that's not even for purses that retail would have cost over $1,100 BEFORE taxes. Just so you know….I’m having the guy at my house for my own purse party on October 18th at 7:00 pm. Here’s the pics of the purses and wallet I got along with a picture of the bag I really, really wish he had had!

Large Carly Signature $398 (on Coach.com)
******************************************************************

HAMPTONS SIGNATURE CHECKBOOK WALLET $218 (on Coach.com)
******************************************************************

Large Carly Leather $498 (on Coach.com)
******************************************************************

THIS is the one I really want (same purse as above but a tad smaller and a different color)! Maybe our guy will have this at my party. If so….STAY AWAY IT’s MINE AND I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR IT! = )
1 comment:
We are supposed to go to the mud bogs that day...but if I can swing by I want to check it out! That one is cute...I thought they would be big and gaudy...that one isn't!
Post a Comment