LIBBY LU
Yes...that's what I named her when I first got her back in 2004. Somehow I forgot about that even when we got the NEW Libby Lu it never clicked.And here is what she looked like the last time she actually rolled down the road (last week):
Yeah...poor little original LL is not feeling so well. She's in fact on sick leave...and that is causing havoc in my home. Being a one vehicle family when you work 20 miles apart is not easy. We were getting ready to buy a 3rd vehicle but for different reasons. It was for my 16 year old to drive (once he can....that's another blog for another day) but we may just have to do that a little sooner than later for me to drive (cuz I can) until LL can recover and since we are thinking of going the way of home remedies to cure this illness it could be a long recovery time.NEW LIBBY LU or Libby Lu II:

Here's what NEW Libby Lu looked like the day we got her! Of course that was nearly a year ago so she's changed
She now looks like this:
Well....that's when she's clean! Oh and that's her Aunt Dakota.....Grandma's puppy. Who now looks more like this:
2 comments:
oh man, car problems are never good!
oops, hit send too quick...be sure to make the "3rd" car something YOU like and maybe the 16 year old can have Libby IF HE IS LUCKY!
Post a Comment