Friday night me and "MeansWell" (hee hee) did some happy houring with co-workers and then moved on to some boot scootin' with other friends and were still home by midnight. Well I was anyway...LOL!! That's another story but an innocent one that's just funny and MeansWell now has a PissBerry!
So....anyway Saturday night we had a gathering of a few friends for my son's 16th birthday. And yes in my world a few = about 35 people. LOL!! We had fun and the food was wonderful as usual - Matt's Rancho Martinez in Dallas has the BEST chili rellenos and the Bob Armstrong dip is the bomb! Of course the margaritas aren't so bad either. Now the waitstaff could use some pointers but then again - we were a big bunch that didn't all arrive on time so they did their best (rather I admitted it that night or not....). Oh...they MIGHT have should have asked about splitting the bill too but hey...that's what friends are for! Ain't that right "Trying2Survive"? BTW you will become T2S cuz it's easier to type!! T2S and Beth aided in splitting up the $720 tab. We ate well and drank just as well. All in all it was fun for everyone I think and the birthday boy came home with some birthday cash and said he had a good time. That's what counts! (I'm secretly hoping this will make him forget about wanting to have a teenager party...ARRGGHHH)
Sunday me and my best friend of FOREVER (since 3rd grade anyway) picked up her daughter at the airport and then took her to try on wedding dresses. All I can say is...OH MY GOD!! She is going to be the most beautiful bride ever and I'm not sure me and her mom will make it through the wedding with any make-up left on our face because we damn sure couldn't when she was just trying them on. I'm going to have to remember the waterproof stuff for that occasion in June! Afterwards we had a late lunch and then they headed back to East Texas.
BEAUTIFUL BRIDE TO BE!!
Sunday night was a total bummer! My husband despises the Cowboys as much as I love them so needless to say I had to listen to much whoopin' and hollerin' for the Giants. It was not pleasant and I was not happy. Oh well....we always have next year! RIGHT?

1 comment:
The game did bite.... oh well. Something for them to look forward to. Thanks again for the invite on Saturday night, T2S had fun....
Post a Comment